Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Princess Rylee

Creative Kelsey decided that a princess skirt for Rylee's upcoming 2nd birthday party couldn't be that hard to make, so she purchased some purple and white tulle and borrowed a chunk of elastic from my stash and created this tutu! We have been the lucky recipients of several visits from Kelsey and Rylee in the past few months. Kelsey says of course Rylee loves going to Nana's, Nana lets her do whatever she wants!! (Not exactly true, but pretty close!) Did you ever think I would just let my house go and be a mess??? Well, check me out these days when the grandkids come to play...I just let it go!!! Even more amazing, I am okay with it!!! I think that is real progess on my part! :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Great job on the tu-tu. Every little girl should have one!