Wednesday, February 27, 2008

High School Musical #1 FAN!

Courtney and I have enjoyed together the High School Musical movies and CD's. She made sure that I received the DVDs and CDs of both movies for my birthday/Christmas this year! Kind of reminds me of when she was 4 and she chose, as my gift, a lovely baby doll that she proceeded to offer to take care of for me! Too cute! She and I love to belt out the tunes in the car as we sing along with the CDs. We are quite a pair. She is my movie, play, opera, symphony companion. We recently attended a performance of La Boehme together - a true Italian opera. Luckily, there were subtitles on a screen above the actors and actresses to translate. It was magnificent! One of my seminary students had a part in it, so we attended the family and friends dress rehearsal performance. What a treat! Right here in Mount Vernon, and a mile from our house in McIntyre Hall right at the good ole Skagit Valley College.

No comments: