Sunday, January 4, 2009

Joshua's Sealing...



The day was bitterly cold, the sky blue, the snow deep, the temple crowded with holiday weddings. What a perfect anniversary gift-sealing your precious son to you as an eternal family. Such was our delightful experience on December 27th at 3 p.m. in the Salt Lake Temple with the same sealer who had performed the sealing for Sarah and Andrew exactly 5 years ago. The Lord is indeed mindful of us - aware and involved in the details of our lives. What a special and sacred event I was priviledged to be a part of. Thank you, Sarah and Andrew, for allowing me the opportunity to play a small part in your special occasion. It is forever imprinted in my mind and on my heart.












1 comment:

Allison said...

What a wonderful day! I love seeing those pictures and am so glad everything went so well!